Sekitei Hotel (Ryokan) is located at Izu (Shizuoka prefecture) and Yugawara (Kanagawa prefecture) area. Both Izu / Yugawara area are famous for rich nature with natural hot mineral springs, beautiful sceneries of Mt. Fuji and the Pacific Ocean.
You can experience the colorful beauty of the four seasons such as plum and cherry blossoms, fireflies, fireworks and colored leaves through local events. There are lot of temples / shrines and museums to visit. You also can enjoy excellent Japanese traditional cuisine with local high-quality sea foods.
Since Izu / Yugawara area are very popular tourist sites in Japan, there are numerous railways and highways leading there along the Pacific coastline and Izu Peninsula. It takes about one hour from major cities such as Tokyo and Nagoya.
View Sekitei in a larger map
By Shinkansen buet train :
- ·Tokyo Station - Atami Station.About 45minutes.
- ·Nagoya Station - Atami Station.About 2hour.
- About 10minutes by taxi from JR Atami Station.
- By car:About 2 hours from central Tokyo to Atami(Via Tomei Highway Atsugi IC through Odawara Atsugi Highway)
- ·Tokyo Station - Shuzenji Station.About 2hour 6minutes.
- ·Nagoya Station - Mishima - Shuuzenji Station.About 2hour 10 minutes
- About 10minutes by taxi from Shuuzenji Station.
- By car:About 2 hours from central Tokyo to shuzenji(Via Tomei Highway Numazu Nagaizumi IC - Izujyukan way - IzuChuo Expressway - Shuzenji road - Shuzenji IC)
By train :
- ·Tokyo Station - Yugawara Station.About 1hour 12minutes.
- ·Nagoya Station - Atami - Yugawara Station.About 1hour 48minutes.
- About 10minutes by taxi from JR Yugawara Station.
- By car:About 1hours 50minutes from central Tokyo to Yugawara (Via Tomei Highway Atsugi IC through Odawara Atsugi Highway~R135~manadurudouro)
Please feel free to contact us with information inquiry on our website and reservation via e-mail.
We are sorry communication channel in English is only available via e-mail currently.